What is Spotify?
Spotify is an attractive music streaming platform that lets you access millions of songs and podcasts by artists around the world. Spotify was officially launched on October 7, 2008 and governs the rights of media companies and music publishers worldwide.In Spotify, you will have access to the services of this attractive platform simply and free of charge, just by creating an account via email or connecting to Facebook. Spotify platform is normally a free platform, but to use all the features, you must use the premium version, and for this you have to pay a monthly / annual subscription.
Let's learn more about this fascinating global service:
On Spotify, users will have access to 30 million songs. All they have to do is create a Spotify account. One of the features that sets Spotify apart from its competitors is the ability to store songs and play them offline when you do not have internet access. But this feature can only be used in the premium version. In Spotify, users can create, edit and share playlists, which increases Spotify followers.
How to create a Spotify account?
1. To do this, go to the main site spotify.com, click the Register button. In the opened page, you can either create an account via email or you can create your account by connecting to Facebook. We suggest creating an account by connecting to Facebook because you can easily find your friends and find out about each other's interests and know what they are listening to, and you can also share your favorite playlists and songs.
2. After creating an account, you can choose one of the versions for yourself, the free version and the premium version, which gives you more features, and we recommend it to you. All you have to do is buy a subscription for the premium version.
3. Download Spotify application for free. Available versions of this platform are provided below:
Desktop version Windows (Current | Vista)
Android (Google Play | Amazon)
Ios version (free download)
Mac OS X (Current | 10.12 | 10.11 | 10.10 | 10.9)
4. After installing the program, easily log in to your account and enjoy Spotify. An endless world of music and podcasts is waiting for you.
Features of Spotify in general:
1. Spotify database is very complete. Provides complete information about songs, albums and playlists
2. High quality music player
3. Ability to create different playlists with different customizations
4. Ability to subscribe to other people's playlists
5. Ability to jointly manage playlists by multiple users (collaboration)
6. Ability to watch music that your friends are listening to (in an instant)
7. Ability to share easily within the program and outside the program (for example, social networks) easily! (Global links)
8. Ability to listen to music offline (with premium subscription or monthly / yearly)
9. Can be used on any platform you like (mobile, tablet, computer and even the web!)
10. Various playlists that are introduced to you regularly by the program at different times of the day
11. You do not need a special, high-speed Internet connection to use Spotify. Its algorithm is designed to play music at low speeds.
What is the Discover Weekly smart playlist?
Spotify monitors your activity during the week with advanced artificial intelligence and lists 30 music related to your interests every Monday. These are the same styles of music that you've been listening to all week.
What is a Release Radar playlist?
You follow every artist on Spotify, then every time that artist publishes a work on Spotify, that work is added to the Release Radar list. This list is updated every Friday.
What are Daily Mix Lists?
These lists, which were recently added to Spotify, are actually your favorite playlists. The difference is that there are more of them and they are made according to your music taste. For example, on my Spotify, a non-verbal music mix is updated daily. Because I use non-verbal music when writing.